Zweigelt vom Haus

Zweigelt vom Haus


£0.00
£13.50
Earn0
reward points


Product details

Grape Variety: Zweigelt

Country: Austria

Region: Niederösterreich

Vintage: 2020

ABV: 13%

Tasting Note: Deep ruby red. Fully ripe, black cherry on the nose. Juicy, full, round fruit and spice on the palate with gentle tannins and a compact, round body.

Food Matching: A delicious and versatile food accompaniment. Fascinating with steak, but also perfect with pasta and pizza as well as various roasts and other meat specialties.

Wine Making: The grapes have been destemed and squeezed and must was fermented at 28° C for 26 days in stainless steel tanks with pumping over. Storage has been divided, 30% have been stored in used Barriques the other 70% in stainless steel tanks.

Vineyard: Niederösterreich is the region around the capital Vienna and is Austria's largest wine-growing area. Loess soils, hot days and cool nights.