1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Severn Wines Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
3. All items must be checked on delivery for breakages.
4. If the item you purchased was faulty, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
5. Where you would like to arrange a collection a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
6. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
8. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.