Picpoul de Pinet, Domaine de Belle Mare
Blend: 100% Picpoul Vintage: 2020
Country: France Location: Languedoc-Roussillon
Alcohol: 13.5% ABV
A crowd-pleaser from southern France, delicate and floral, perfumed with hawthorn and lively with lemon, with a zip of salinity on the finish.
Night harvesting; total destalking. Immediate pneumatic pressing; cold settling (4 to 6°C). Low temperature fermentation (13 to 15°C), maturation on the lees in inox tank during 2 months.
Ideal partner to shellfish, grilled fish and sushi.
Vegetarian Friendly: Yes
Vegan Friendly: Yes
Our delivery service is provided by us for the Worcestershire and surrounding counties regions. Please note we are updating and regularly adding new postcodes to the delivery service. Please email or phone using Info@severnwines.co.uk or 07521407563 if you cannot find your post code.
All deliveries must be received by the person who places the order and who is over 18 years old. We operate a challenge 25 policy, ID will be required to receive the delivery.
All deliveries free if you spend over £75
Minimum order £15
WR1, WR2, WR3, WR4 - £2.50
WR5, WR6, WR7, WR8, WR9, - £3.00
WR10, WR11, WR12, WR13, WR14, WR15, B98, B97, GL20 - £3.50
For all deliveries outside these postcodes please contact us to arrange delivery and costs.
- Deliveries will normally be made within 3 to 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Deliveries are normally made between the hours of 10am and 9pm Monday to Friday.
- All deliveries must be made to a registered address.
- Work addresses can be accommodated if home delivery is difficult.
- To ensure we can make the correct deliveries it is important that we are provided with the complete delivery details. (full name, full address including postcode and contact telephone number)
- If sending any items as a gift please ensure items can be delivered and they are over the age of 18 years old.