Olivers Traditional Dry, 2018
Country: Herefordshire, England
Alcohol 6.5% ABV
Trad Dry pours still with a light amber hue and unfiltered clarity. Spicy and sharp apple nose. Great body and mouthfeel with delicious cidery tang. Ripe red and green apple fruit and acidity. Proper traditional tasting cider-benefitting from the massive apple blend
Foxwhelp, Michelin, Bulmer's Norman, Collington Big Bitters, Stoke Red, Yarlington Mill, Dabinett, Somerset Redstreak, Browns, Ellis Bitter, Kingston Black, Handsome Norman
Crumbly cheddar and Tartiflette (Herefordshire style)
Our delivery service is provided by us for the Worcestershire and surrounding counties regions. Please note we are updating and regularly adding new postcodes to the delivery service. Please email or phone using Info@severnwines.co.uk or 07521407563 if you cannot find your post code.
All deliveries must be received by the person who places the order and who is over 18 years old. We operate a challenge 25 policy, ID will be required to receive the delivery.
All deliveries free if you spend over £75
Minimum order £15
WR1, WR2, WR3, WR4 - £2.50
WR5, WR6, WR7, WR8, WR9, - £3.00
WR10, WR11, WR12, WR13, WR14, WR15, B98, B97, GL20 - £3.50
For all deliveries outside these postcodes please contact us to arrange delivery and costs.
- Deliveries will normally be made within 3 to 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Deliveries are normally made between the hours of 10am and 9pm Monday to Friday.
- All deliveries must be made to a registered address.
- Work addresses can be accommodated if home delivery is difficult.
- To ensure we can make the correct deliveries it is important that we are provided with the complete delivery details. (full name, full address including postcode and contact telephone number)
- If sending any items as a gift please ensure items can be delivered and they are over the age of 18 years old.