NV Prosecco, Via Vai
Blend : 100% Glera Vintage: N/A
Country: Italy Location: Veneto
Alcohol: 10.5% ABV
Lively Prosecco, fragrant with white flowers, with a delicate lemon and lime tang in the mouth
Prosecco grapes are harvested from vineyards near Venice and pressed gently to make a high quality and freshly acidic must. Cold settling for around 12 hours follows. The clear juice is then fermented to make a still wine. Sugar is then added and a secondary fermenation takes place in autoclaves under pressure to ensure that the bubbles are formed
Delicious on its own, this light hearted wine will also accompany canapés to perfection.
Vegetarian Friendly: Yes
Vegan Friendly: Yes
Our delivery service is provided by us for the Worcestershire and surrounding counties regions. Please note we are updating and regularly adding new postcodes to the delivery service. Please email or phone using Info@severnwines.co.uk or 07521407563 if you cannot find your post code.
All deliveries must be received by the person who places the order and who is over 18 years old. We operate a challenge 25 policy, ID will be required to receive the delivery.
All deliveries free if you spend over £75
Minimum order £15
WR1, WR2, WR3, WR4 - £2.50
WR5, WR6, WR7, WR8, WR9, - £3.00
WR10, WR11, WR12, WR13, WR14, WR15, B98, B97, GL20 - £3.50
For all deliveries outside these postcodes please contact us to arrange delivery and costs.
- Deliveries will normally be made within 3 to 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Deliveries are normally made between the hours of 10am and 9pm Monday to Friday.
- All deliveries must be made to a registered address.
- Work addresses can be accommodated if home delivery is difficult.
- To ensure we can make the correct deliveries it is important that we are provided with the complete delivery details. (full name, full address including postcode and contact telephone number)
- If sending any items as a gift please ensure items can be delivered and they are over the age of 18 years old.