Blend: 100% Chardonnay Vintage: 2019
Country: USA Location: California
Alcohol: 13.5% ABV
Zippy Californian Chardonnay, a mouthful of pineapple and ripe peach with a dollop of lemon curd.
Whole cluster press followed by a cold soak for 36 to 48 hours. 75% undergoes tank ferment and the remaining 25% is fermented in a mixture of new and old barrel. Half of the blend spent nine months in French Oak, while the other 50% spent eleven months in American Oak.
Pair with roast chicken, fresh seafood, and light pasta dishes. Also perfect as an aperitif!.
Vegetarian Friendly: Yes
Vegan Friendly: Yes
Our delivery service is provided by us for the Worcestershire and surrounding counties regions. Please note we are updating and regularly adding new postcodes to the delivery service. Please email or phone using Info@severnwines.co.uk or 07521407563 if you cannot find your post code.
All deliveries must be received by the person who places the order and who is over 18 years old. We operate a challenge 25 policy, ID will be required to receive the delivery.
All deliveries free if you spend over £75
Minimum order £15
WR1, WR2, WR3, WR4 - £2.50
WR5, WR6, WR7, WR8, WR9, - £3.00
WR10, WR11, WR12, WR13, WR14, WR15, B98, B97, GL20 - £3.50
For all deliveries outside these postcodes please contact us to arrange delivery and costs.
- Deliveries will normally be made within 3 to 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Deliveries are normally made between the hours of 10am and 9pm Monday to Friday.
- All deliveries must be made to a registered address.
- Work addresses can be accommodated if home delivery is difficult.
- To ensure we can make the correct deliveries it is important that we are provided with the complete delivery details. (full name, full address including postcode and contact telephone number)
- If sending any items as a gift please ensure items can be delivered and they are over the age of 18 years old.