AYALA, AŸ, CHAMPAGNE BRUT MAJEUR
Blend : 40% Chardonnay Vintage: NV
40% Pinot Noir
20% Pinot Meunier
Country: France Location: Champagne
Alcohol: 12% ABV
Light gold in colour, with a delicate mousse. The nose unveils expressive notes of citrus, florals and white fruits. Well balanced with a delicate complexity, Chardonnay adds a lively, fresh fruitiness on the palate, whilst Pinot Noir gives the wine richness and length.
A Non-Vintage Brut is always the best expression of the style of a great Champagne House and the origin of the Crus gives a good indication of the quality of the wine. Here Crus such as Cramant for Chardonnay, Aÿ and Bouzy for Pinot Noir and Venteuil for Pinot Meurier have been used. These villages are some of the highest rated on the Echelle des Crus scale. The wine spends an average of 3 years on its lees. Its extended ageing in cellar and low dosage makes it suitable for any occasion
Ideal as an aperitif, Brut Majeur is also the perfect accompaniment to any course of a meal: seafood, poultry as well as cheeses such as Coulommiers, Chaource and Brieterrines and fruit based desserts.
Vegetarian Friendly: No
Vegan Friendly: No
Our delivery service is provided by us for the Worcestershire and surrounding counties regions. Please note we are updating and regularly adding new postcodes to the delivery service. Please email or phone using Info@severnwines.co.uk or 07521407563 if you cannot find your post code.
All deliveries must be received by the person who places the order and who is over 18 years old. We operate a challenge 25 policy, ID will be required to receive the delivery.
All deliveries free if you spend over £75
Minimum order £15
WR1, WR2, WR3, WR4 - £2.50
WR5, WR6, WR7, WR8, WR9, - £3.00
WR10, WR11, WR12, WR13, WR14, WR15, B98, B97, GL20 - £3.50
For all deliveries outside these postcodes please contact us to arrange delivery and costs.
- Deliveries will normally be made within 3 to 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Deliveries are normally made between the hours of 10am and 9pm Monday to Friday.
- All deliveries must be made to a registered address.
- Work addresses can be accommodated if home delivery is difficult.
- To ensure we can make the correct deliveries it is important that we are provided with the complete delivery details. (full name, full address including postcode and contact telephone number)
- If sending any items as a gift please ensure items can be delivered and they are over the age of 18 years old.