2017 The Stump Jump Shiraz, d'Arenberg
Blend : 86% Shiraz Vintage: 2017
7% Pinot Noir
Country: Australia Location: South Australia
Alcohol: 14% ABV
Powerful yet friendly Shiraz from McLaren Vale in South Australia, all spice and dark chocolate on the nose with cherries, blackberries and flowers in the mouth.
The grapes used in this wine underwent gentle crushing, food treading and traditional open tank fermentation. The juice was basket pressed and aged in a mixture of stainless steel, large wooden vats and oak barriques prior to bottling
Lamb or full-flavored game dishes.
Vegetarian Friendly: Yes
Vegan Friendly: Yes
Our delivery service is provided by us for the Worcestershire and surrounding counties regions. Please note we are updating and regularly adding new postcodes to the delivery service. Please email or phone using Info@severnwines.co.uk or 07521407563 if you cannot find your post code.
All deliveries must be received by the person who places the order and who is over 18 years old. We operate a challenge 25 policy, ID will be required to receive the delivery.
All deliveries free if you spend over £75
Minimum order £15
WR1, WR2, WR3, WR4 - £2.50
WR5, WR6, WR7, WR8, WR9, - £3.00
WR10, WR11, WR12, WR13, WR14, WR15, B98, B97, GL20 - £3.50
For all deliveries outside these postcodes please contact us to arrange delivery and costs.
- Deliveries will normally be made within 3 to 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Deliveries are normally made between the hours of 10am and 9pm Monday to Friday.
- All deliveries must be made to a registered address.
- Work addresses can be accommodated if home delivery is difficult.
- To ensure we can make the correct deliveries it is important that we are provided with the complete delivery details. (full name, full address including postcode and contact telephone number)
- If sending any items as a gift please ensure items can be delivered and they are over the age of 18 years old.